Got questions? Your answer might be here...
- What delivery service do you use? All orders are sent via Royal Mail 1st class.
- Can I collect? If you live local to Eastbourne then you are more than welcome to collect free of charge from our business address. Please get in touch if you want to collect your orders.
- Do you use plastic free shipping? Absolutely. And it’s all recyclable too. Win win!
- Are Flicker Crypt candles vegan? Yep! And cruelty free. No animal products are used in our candles and we ensure that all of our ingredients come from reliable and trustworthy sources.
- What wax do you use? At the moment we use 2 different waxes, one is a Rapeseed and coconut wax, the other is rapeseed and mineral blend. Both are vegan and cruelty free. We remain open minded when it comes to wax, as long as it ticks all of our boxes then we may well use other waxes for future scent collections. We will always state what wax has been used in all of our product descriptions.
- Where do you source your ingredients from? All of our ingredients are sourced from Uk reputable suppliers. Our fragrance oils are also from uk based professionals who actually know their stuff when it comes to candle making and perfumery. So you can be sure that the oils we use are of the highest quality.
- Can I request a particular scent for a custom order? You can indeed! But please get in contact with us to discuss lead times. Every fragrance and wick combination needs to go through extensive testing and this may take some time, depending on our availability. Please note that custom fragrances will cost a bit more due to the cost of testing.
- Can I request a custom/personalised label for my candle? You bet! But please allow 3-4 weeks for this to be produced. Please contact us for all custom order requests.
- How long will my candle last? Providing you follow our candle care guide Our single wicked 30cl candles will last a bit longer for around 40-45 hours.
- Is my candle tunnelling? If you’ve followed our candle care guide, then it shouldn’t be. The wax we use will not normally reach a full melt pool on the first couple of burns. In fact, you may not get a full melt pool until the candle has burned half way down. But don’t worry, the wax will catch up as long as you burn the candle for 3-4 hours at a time.