Inspired by none other than The Beatles 1966 hit - ‘Paperback Writer’, this unique fragrance features a perfect blend of scent notes including florals and spices such as leather, rose, black pepper and sandalwood.
These notes work together to create a complex and inviting aroma, which will transport you to a cosy corner of an old bookstore. The ‘Paperback Writer’ candle makes a thoughtful and memorable gift for any book lover or Beatles fan.
Scent strength: 4/5
- 100% vegan and cruelty free
- Rapeseed and coconut wax
- Paraben free
- Handpoured in Eastbourne, East Sussex
- Size - 210 net weight, jar dimensions 78 x 93mm
- Burn time approximately 40 hours
- 1 tree planted with every order through Tree Nation.
Contains Methyl Cyclo Myrcetone, Linalylacetate, Tonalide, Musk, Coumarin, Linalool, Acetyl Cedrene, Cedryl Acetate, Cedarwood oil, Eugenol, Alphaiso-methyl Ionone. May produce an allergic reaction. Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects.